This life has an infinite number of potentials for you


Take one idea. Make that one idea your life- think of it,dream of it,live on idea. Let the brain, muscles nerves every part of your body be full of that dea and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success  Swami Vivekananda Hindu mystic

 

Long day yesterday, driving in Africa is always an adventure not only due to the state of the roads which are sometimes non existent but there are other factors which come into play! Jinja is a town on the River Nile, there is also Lake Victoria. It feels like a sleeping giant. There is lots to see and do. You can white water raft, you can take a boat and just chill on the calm river, you can see animals, birds, you can drink beer because the biggest beer manufactures in the country are based there. The Show is HUGE! There was wall to wall people and dust everywhere!! I finally managed to get inside, our gardens and booths were well attended and doing well. I managed to be talked into drinking juice out of the banana I swear they use the banana for everything including clothing! Awesome! Juice was nice and tasty I was happy to try it!

Anyways at about 5 I was beat! Then I realised I had to attend the Young Grassroots Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition! I was just about to go lie down until morning!!! I was soooo close to cancelling but I like to keep my word! I was so happy that I went! It was one of the most inspiring evenings that I spent here seeing these young folks with ideas and passion! They were given 2 minutes to pitch their business idea and would win $50,000(USD)! There was such a strong sense of community, the business community donated the funds, a bank gave each participant $2000 dollars!

So what did I learn today?

Jackson Kiddard says so and he is right, This life has an infinite number of potentials for you; we live in a made to order Universe. Whatever you believe is possible for you and take consistent action upon is what becomes your reality. If you keep telling yourself that your dream isn't possible, you will come to find that you are absolutely right. But my friend, if you draw a line in the sand and tell the Universe that your dreams are a reality RIGHT NOW, and take action as if that were the case, you will come to find that you are absolutely right. The question is how long can you live in the fire of your dreams manifestation?
Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism