Keep Doing..

Arrogance left and wisdom and humility came in - LAW Watkins


Yesterday at the NiNa Programme I was happy and humbled! The room had sayings and words and phrases I told them and even forgot that I did, stuck up as posters on the wall! I was just smiling all the time, like wow! that is so cool! I saw it when I walked in and I thought hmm these guys pay attention! Which is a good thing because for me, I get to teach what I need to learn and I know one of the things that I have challenges with is paying attention to the signs and then acting - like not being in denial in a sense!

So on to the Southland today for another school!

I give thanks for the ability to be of service and to do what I like in the world!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism