Thank you Penal

Responsibility. What does responsibility mean? Responsibility means not blaming anyone or anything for your situation, including yourself. Having accepted this circumstance, this event, this problem, responsibility then means the ability to have a creative response to the situation as it is now. All problems contain the seeds of opportunity, and this awareness allows you to take the moment and transform it to a better situation or thing.  Deepak Chopra

The NiNa Programme in Penal is really dear to my heart, all the areas are, but with Penal, it gives me even more of a lift. Despite all the odds and limited resources they make a huge effort
I want to salute them today
Yesterday there were road blocks and protests, yet they were there! There have been thefts and break ins yet they are there! I really learn about persistence and using what I have to get what I want when I am with this team! So so blessed and grateful!

Thank you Penal!
Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism