Our potential is limitless

I live in the faith that there is a Presence and Power greater than I am that nurtures and supports me in ways I could not even imagine. I know that this Presence is All knowing and All Power and is Always right where I am  -Marianne Willamson

There are so many demonstrations of how the Universe has our back, even when things seem to be out of control - I learnt from that even though I may not have control that things are not out of control
I have been looking at the Olympics, seeing the inspiring performances and marveling at the beauty of the human spirit.
The Olympics remind me that we are tapped into an inexhaustible supply, our capacity to express our potential has no limit. In order to express our potential, we have to grow - growth is not linear.
We need to enlarge our capacity, enlarge our vision
We have a charge to create something new, something different
When we all come together magic happens
Peace 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism