Don't ever be afraid of not getting it right

that the possibility of making an error should never,
ever stop you from doing anything.

Don't ever be afraid of "not getting it right." In truth,
there is no "right" way of doing anything...there is only
the way you are doing it. So go ahead. Do it.

Nothing wonderful has ever been accomplished by
anyone who was worried sick about it not being

wonderful. ACIM

I have a big event to speak at tomorrow, I was under the impression that I was the only speaker (not that I asked a question, it was just my assumption- drawbacks of not asking questions) Anyhoo, the programme was emailed to me and I looked at it and said OMG! This is bigger than I thought! Should I switch up my speech? Should I get a brand spanking new outfit, and I started shoulding on myself! 
Pep talk time - you asked for this, you chose this, no one forced you, so take a breath and just go out there and do your best in the moment with the intention of sharing your story, sharing the lessons on the journey and showing up real, as a demonstration that all of us, all of us, have a special part to play in this gift of life that we were give, whatever you do for a living or as a purpose, be it a baker, a parent, a writer, an executive, whatever it is

So here I go- showing up real and doing the best in the moment and leaving the rest to the Universe as that is it's role

Peace







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism