Don't give up & Don't Give in

You hear the voice of reason
Telling you this can't never be done
No matter how hard reality seems
Just hold on to your dreams
Don't give up and don't give in
Although it seems you never win
- Sounds of Blackness

Yesterday the graduation of the 7th installment of the NiNa Young Enterprise and Entrepreneur's Programme. I really had loads of fun and felt so peaceful inside
This programme saved my life, it was at a time when I was really at my wits end as to how to move forward in my life. I decided to put my attention elsewhere, on something other than myself. I had no idea how it would pan out and here we are 6 years later going strong attracting volunteers and friends, unleashing young women into the world that are confident. 
We did a new thing yesterday, all local products from young entrepreneurs for the food, the prizes, everything, totally inspiring and having them see that we are walking the talk
The other awesome thing was the guest speaker was also from the school as well and volunteered her time to come and speak to them, I totally appreciated the gesture
The volunteer who made the whole 12 weeks a total success is an absolute god send! She gave her time and service weekly with love, can't beat that!

Love over Love
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism