Barbados...I'm coming!

 “Trust the process. Your time is coming. Just do the work and the results will handle themselves.” Tony Gaskins


I'm excited to announce that I will be doing a book reading and signing at the Pages Bookstore in Barbados

This was orginally planned for May of this year and for many different reasons it did not happen.
At the time I was quite disappointed, I summed it up to me having to explain what happened because the ads were out and about, a couple of people had asked me about the event. I was buzzing
Then things were getting really out of sync. The venue was not confirmed, the accomodation fell through, the books did not arrive, the signs were there that this was not the right moment.
Forcing it was not an option.
When we get the signs and we force it, the Universe responds accordingly
Forcing it is when, despite the obstacles which will no doubt come, you feel ill at ease, there is no peace in the decisions
When I decided to postpone, I felt a peace even though I was disappointed.
We went back to the drawing board, and made another attempt at doing an event in Barbados and here we are!
On the 24th September 2018, Barbados will share lessons on the Journey! - tell all your friends!
How awesome is that?
When the outcome is sure we can afford to wait,

Peace

Have you read any of Akosua's work?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism