Dear 2015

Dear 2015
It’s me, Akosua, some call me Yaki!
I am ready for you!
I am ready for the infinite abundance that is in me that I forget and many times fear to claim!
I am ready for the light and to know  and know and know that light can also come in through the cracks! So don’t fret about them cracks them!
I am ready and willing and open to use my super powers which were given to me by the Universe the day I was created!
I am ready to  be done with the mediocrity, the excuses, the inauthenticity, the arseness, the pretense.  Nope, not round here!
I am ready to love with my heart wide open, my eyes wide open and my intuition whispering to me every day when the sun rises!
I will remind myself daily that there is nothing that exists that is too good for me and I come from a long line of successful living beings. I will remind myself to call on the ancestors whenever I need to and listen for the answer
I am ready to reclaim the power when I forget that I have it because sometimes trust me, I do forget! And the power means knowing that I went to bed each night having done my very best, to see the lesson and the blessing in every single thing and to know no matter what is going on I will be ok.
I am ready to stop making excuses for bad behaviour, mine and others, in my life and space
I am ready to accept and acknowledge that I live by grace, built by love
Light streaming through me. Angels comforting and cueing me to the next best everything.
I am done with what needs to be done -- and is. And I am ready for what's right around the corner. More than ever.
Bring it! Ah ready! Let’s go!
Peace!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do something!

National TV Scenes

There is no healing without responsibility