Be Kind

Above all else, please, be kind - Ijeoma

What a wonderful few days I have had. Kindness never goes out of style it really is a form of intelligence
Kindness allows you to set boundaries
Kindness allows you to be gracious
Kindness allows you to let go
Kindness allows you to see things from a different perspective
Kindness never goes out of style

As I navigated my way into a place which was unfamiliar to me this weekend, totally out of my comfort zone, no electricity and all the material comforts that we take for granted, I was taken in by a kind family into their beautiful space overlooking the ocean. They never met me before but cooked all my favourite dishes and just was so kind, it brought me to a space of remembrance- to be kind in my approach I may not have to agree or share the same point of view or believe in the same approach but I can be kind, it costs me nothing. Being kind comes from a place of self love.
Kindness - the quality of being considerate and courteous - that comes from within and from practice. Its how you deliver it, people may take your kindness and interpret it in many different ways
But that's not your business
It really isn't
“Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.” 
― Kahlil Gibran

Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism