Day 1 - Journey to the South


After a 30 hour journey including a layover in NYC I arrived in Johannesburg South Africa, having been invited to the Global Entrepreneurship Conference week long programme.
We are staying at Sandton which is supposedly the richest square mile on the Continent and I can tell why, the place is a hub of activity, banks, shopping malls, hotels, financial companies. Really impressive, I am very impressed by the friendliness and the willingness of everyone here to assist. I missed the activities today I really don't believe that I will be much use to me or anyone having been on the road since Saturday. Tomorrow I will be up front and center as I learn about how women entrepreneurs are supported in South Africa!

Stay tuned
Akosua

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism