Day 3 - Journey to the South

Every time our unconscious is working something out, it calls into our lives the people who have within the pieces of the answer we are seeking.
Martin Schulman

Here I am 30 hours flying away from my home, minding my own business and heard my name calling as I walked past to get lunch today! Who knows my name? I spin around and it's my friend Kele! OMG Kele I could not believe it, the last time we saw each other was ten years ago as we studied together in Turin Italy. Amazing, so we screamed like babies, she was rushing to meet her baby son who had his birthday, the last time I saw her she had no kids, now she has 3. we exchanged numbers and she promised to come see me today, we met up for a bite to eat and what an amazing human being she has blossomed into, three babies and all
This made my trip, I plan to spend time with Ms Kele while I am here and see the babies too!
The unpredictability of life makes it so exciting!
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism