Live Your Truth

People need truth the way they need air. They’re desperate for it. Even when you risk rejection, telling your truth clears the field for others to tell theirs. Glennon Doyle Mellon


People ask me how or even why did I share "all my business" in my first book "What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love" 
How could I not? It really did honestly set me free, it set me on a path clearing the way for others to live their own truth and for me, that is one of the most powerful things that I have ever experienced.

Living your truth requires guts, it requires courage and most importantly it requires feeling ALL of your feelings
Courage and guts because you will not always be liked, accepted or the most popular. You will sometimes do things against the grain, you may feel like a failure but its all part of the journey
Love is never wasted and all things are lessons that God will have us learn

So, live your truth, do what brings you joy, with love and in service and know that all is well and will be well in your world

Peace


Publications: www.akosuadardaineedwards.com/publications


Ted Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH1K7nRGrYc

Unveiling - Looking into the mirror of self
May 26th 2017
Trinidad and Tobago 
https://www.facebook.com/events/223252608079891/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism