What Were You Thinking?

To become the master of your destiny, you must learn to control the nature of your dominant, habitual thoughts. Mind Your Reality

What occupies your mind all the time or even most of the time? Is it fearful imagined thoughts about what can go wrong, what is not working, who is doing you wrong and who is causing you to not achieve your desired life?
Or are your thoughts focused on your goals, your dreams, how you can learn or use setbacks to move in the direction of your desired life?
Are your thoughts about what you don't have? or are they about what is to come with the combination of work, focus and faith?
Are they thoughts about the lessons you are learning?

At first, it really freaked me out when I realized that my dominant thoughts are reflected in my  current reality! I could not believe that I could sabotage my own self based on my own dominant thinking, that it was no one's fault, this was on me! And a funny thing happened when I stopped being freaked out and accepted it, once I accepted it, I realized that it was a gift, that once acknowledged I really had to power to change my thoughts and be extension change my current reality. I started checking myself- often!
What was I thinking?
A Course in Miracles says that half of our issue is indiscipline - in our thinking in particular
when I neglected to check in, life would send me all the clues
Life showed me what I was focused on by what was manifesting itself in my life
The last year was particularly sobering - my thoughts were undisciplined and whipping my butt
I was working my buns off but I hardly ever had cash, I could not believe it, I started getting so frustrated. And then I checked myself
What are you thinking?
"No one would pay you, why would anyone pay for you to speak?"
"Is this a real job", do you really have a real job?"
"I'm just helping a friend out and supporting her, it's no big deal"
" I need more qualifications"

Dominant thoughts
I stopped that nonsense though - I absolutely forbid my mind to dignify nonsense!

Replaced those thoughts and continue to focus on what I want
the results have shown me that thought, word and actions in alignment works!
Practice makes masters
And when I slip up, life is always sending me gentle reminders

"By internalizing and applying this Truth, that your thoughts create your reality, you will grant yourself the power to create the changes you want to see manifest in your life. Reality creation is an inside job."


Peace

Download  Akosua's best selling book during the month of June
Nyabo(Madam) - Why Are You Here?

https://instafreebie.com/free/JmIYW


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism