Do you love what you feel?


I fully realize that no wealth of position can long endure, unless built upon truth
and justice; therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all
whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use,
and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of
my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealously, selfishness,
and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative
attitude towards others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe
in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself."
Napolean Hill

Another question from one of the ladies - how much do you value YOU? Huh?  I'm like what am I worth? No, what's the value of YOU to YOU? What type of question is that?
Have a think about it. I went away thinking HARD!!!She said I was offered a job to manage a project I watched the package I said I've arrived! First day on the project I was responsible for selling arms! I picked up my bag and walked and never regretted it even though I could have been so much better off financially.
Do I really VALUE myself, and how on earth does that affect anything? So I thought ok that means that there are some things in my life that must be valued so highly that its NON NEGOTIALBLE! I am no longer asking the world for permission   I'm going to give the world notice that I'm ready  and put the world on notice! Firstly I have to give MYSELF notice, I'm the first person that needs to get what non negotiable means.
So what did I learn?
The value you place on yourself is the value the world will give you. If you want to be compensated for your talents - value your time. If you want to be a valuable business - solve valuable problems. If you want to be a valuable lover - give your love away with no expectation of return. If you want be valuable to yourself - choose people who do the same.
Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism