When you give to others to the degree that you sacrifice yourself, you make the other person a thief." —Iyanla Vanzant, paraphrasing A Course in Miracles


Have you ever known something for sure and then you spoke to your friends or your family and they convinced you that you didn't know? Then it turned out that you were right?

I've learnt that your friends and family, all with good intentions, cannot live your life for you, 90 percent of people want you to live their idea. You just have to live your own life. 100% self approved! Why because there's a voice within you that only you can hear, it guides you and its hardly hardly ever wrong!

My inner voice, my gut told me that I should pursue the Women's Entrepreneurship work, other voices said, all in love, how will you pay your bills?, how will you live? Truth be told it is a challenge however this path I will not change for the world.

So What did I learn today?

Trust yourself. LISTEN TO YOUR GUT: Your gut is the voice of your higher self. It's your personal GPS system to guide you, in the process of getting the answers sometimes we do misinterpret messages, we GET the message and we are afraid to act on them, sometimes we do hear the messages and ignore them and sometimes we get the messages and are afraid to act on it, sometimes ...when we get the message and act on it and if it doesn’t show up and look the way we think it’s supposed to look we abort it in the middle of the process, Think that we are doing something wrong. Rather than know what we know and be powerful, we make up something that keeps us comfortable in the dark. True knowing requires inner strength, clarity and courage. It requires a willingness to acknowledge and embrace the possibilities and opportunities that come with admitting we know. What I am learning is with every experience I encounter is that it is safe and powerful and divine for me to know what I know.

Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism