Co- Creators - that's what we are!


Instead of fretting about the way things are, develop a clear and compelling vision of how you want your life to be. Somewhere within the realm of possibility is a realistic goal that will make things much better for you. Ralph Marston

 
I had a moment of clarity this morning. Focusing on what we don’t want, continuing to tell the story of what we don’t want, going on and on about it just creates more and more of it! Where did we learn this? Where did we learn to moan and complain and focus on what’s not going the way we want it and on what we don’t want?
 What I have learnt is that I am the co-creator of the situations in my life and that creation starts with a thought! It really is that simple! Your life reflects what you think about all day long! I decided to pay attention yesterday to what was occupying my thoughts the majority of the time. What an awesome thing to be able to change your mind, don’t take it for granted.

So, focus on what you want, create the conditions you want by thinking about it with unwavering faith and belief in yourself, see it, feel it, live in it and see what happens!
Tell me what happens when you do!

For me, magic and miracles!

Peace

 

Read Akosua’s new book

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love” available at Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Learn-Lessons-Journey-Unconditional-Self-Love/dp/1452580111/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1381392577&sr=1-1&keywords=what+did+I+learn+today%3F


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism