Practice feeling good, no matter what


Tell everyone you know: "My happiness depends on me, so you're off the hook.' And then demonstrate it. Be happy, no matter what they're doing. Practice feeling good, no matter what. And before you know it, you will not give anyone else responsibility for the way you feel-and then, you'll love them all. Because the only reason you don't love them, is because you're using them as your excuse to not feel good." - Esther Abraham-Hicks

Woke up early as per normal on a Saturday to go to boxing, just as I was getting off the bed, the phone goes off! I see its my buddy Helen. This didn’t come as a surprise because I knew she had a very early flight to Germany this morning. She hits me with the news “Dominic is dead” huh?” What nonsense you telling me this early morning”

“It’s not a joke, he drowned”

But he’s a surfer, he’s a swimmer stop playing

Then I realized that she was in a hot mess and then I start seeing messages from my other peeps!

OMG He drowned? He’s dead?

No way!

My boxing coach was waiting for me outside, I got outside to start the run with him and what was going through my mind is wow we just never know what each day brings, how many of my peeps know that I love and cherish them? How much of my life am I living in the way I want to? Am I doing the things that I love and those that bring me joy? It starts right now because now is all I got!!

I got back home and started messaging people and letting them know how much I appreciate them and the tears came!

Live every day to the fullest and love yourself!

RIP Dominic!

Peace!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism