Above All Else I Want To See

Above All Else I Want To See
Recognizing that what I see reflects what I think I am, I realize that vision is my greatest need. The world I see attests to the fearful nature of the self-image I have made (of myself, within myself). If I would remember who I am, it is essential that I let this (false) image of myself go. As it is replaced by truth, vision will surely be given to me. And with vision, I will look upon the world and myself with (clarity) and love. ACIM

How do you see yourself? Start there, pay attention to that. We sometimes have unconsciously spoken about how we look upon ourselves and speak it into being, the things we say that unconsciously limit us many times without questioning where and why. We may have heard from our parents that we are "sickly" and maybe you were as a child, then you hold on to it for dear life and it manifests itself into reality
So  pay attention to the labels you put on you
Remember words have life
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism