Deceive yourself no longer

This is the only thing that you need do for vision, happiness, release from pain and the complete escape from sin, all to be given you. Say only this, but mean it with no reservations, for here the power of salvation lies:
I am responsible for what I see.
I choose the [thoughts and] feelings I experience, and I decide upon the goal I would achieve.
And everything that seems to happen to me I ask for, and receive as I have asked.
Deceive yourself no longer that you are helpless in the face of what is done to you. Acknowledge but that you have been mistaken, and all effects of your mistakes will disappear 

ACIM

I am responsible for what I see. Revolutionary statement! 
I - Me, me alone, no one else
I AM - what follows your I AM - you become and so one has to be careful what you attach your I AM to
Responsible - the ability to respond, we have the ability, we are able to respond.

So be willing to take this course - say to yourself
I am responsible for this and this is my life, I can change my thoughts, change my mind and no one else but me has this power

Believe with all your might that you have the power to change your mind, change your life and then take bold massive action based on this belief 

Let me know how it goes
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism