Charged Up

Somehow the wires uncrossed, my tables were turned
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn
I'm feelin' good from my head to my shoes
Know where I'm goin' and I know what to do
I tidied it up my point of view
I got a new attitude!
Patti LaBelle


My batteries are recharged,there will be actions taken, decisions made
I  can see now that I was almost running on empty - these few days have been a welcomed boost, a combination of seeing my family and taking in the workshops- the soul surgery, the affirmation of my purpose, the love shared

Everywhere we turned this weekend  there were people like you and I  who got the courage to live their dream, live their purpose, be authentic, tell the truth, deal with their issues - the message rang through as the same- just do it, go through the challenges, come out on the other side, be your authentic you, tell the truth, be prepared to lose a few along the way, it's really going to be alright!

I want to share it with you
Have a super day
Peace

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism