Off da plane on da stage

We are not educated to be. We are educated to aquire, tell a different story


Often the most important work you have to do don't look like work at all
off the plane on the stage
I have a responsibility......

I was scheduled to speak at the Moruga Secondary Graduation - Moruga is a rural town in the south of Trinidad, I have never been, took me about two and a half hours driving, I even got lost, drove to the end of the island- literally- I drove to the end and it was only sea, no where else to go!
I had fun, it was so inspiring to be around possibility, potential, and promise
I am so grateful

Congratulations to all of you and thank you for having me share lessons on the journey
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism