Returning Stronger Day 12

Improvements don’t have to be dramatic Tony Hsieh


The much anticipated day off! I took a taxi to the nature trail where the giraffe's are known to be friendly enough to be fed. (I am really taking advantage of the whole Uber scene- it's a brilliant twist of getting a taxi)

The giraffe is a beautiful graceful animal, I spent the day at the center just marveling at them, I did a small nature trail walk then went for a coffee at the Java House - I usually don't have coffee but being in Kenya puts a whole different twist on coffee- it is absolutely divine!

I realised that I was close to where I was staying after having my divine coffee, I decided to walk home. It brings a different perspective seeing the people on the ground when on foot rather than in a taxi


Rest is productive!
Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism