Returning Stronger Day 10

Fired up with the seeds of joy, there's a bacchanal to destroy - David Rudder

I walked into the room and to my surprise, there were at least 1500 people there! Here I was thinking that this was a small gathering, oh nothing of the sort. While I was talking more people kept streaming in
Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) is a growing event all over the world, the week celebrates entrepreneurs and their journeys by sharing stories, providing networking opportunities and celebrating their achievements
I was up second, admittedly nervous. New crowd and new story in between all of the nerves I realized, I loved this, I loved being there on the stage sharing lessons on the journey, I loved hearing the questions and learning, I loved the buzz. That's it, this is the angle, this is where the passion lies.

So I ended the talk, went to my hotel to check out, the bill has not been paid they told me I cannot leave until the Company settles it, I called the Company to find out what's the story, I was told that the boss has to come to the hotel and pay it with her credit card. I shook my head. Simple things made complicated. I called her, she went on on the phone about the process, I listened. Then I said when are you coming, I have a plane to catch, she said in 30 minutes, I am still waiting
Will let you know what happens on the flip side
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism