Day 2- Book Tour Updates

Sometimes it seems
We'll touch that dream
But things come slow or not at all
And the ones on top, won't make it stop
So convinced that they might fall
Let's love ourselves then we can't fail
To make a better situation
Tomorrow, our seeds will grow
All we need is dedication - Lauren Hill (Everything is Everything)



Central Park for a water fight (yes water fight I said, people had water guns that looked like it came off a star wars movie) and a run (6 kilometers), Barnes and Nobles to sit, smell and read books while drinking coffee. 
Meeting with Phoebe, owner of Sugar Cane Restaurant and hostess of the Sangria and Statements Garden Reading on Sunday 2nd 2015- absolutely fun time I had with her, she's such a darling- and can make boiled water taste good, the woman can cook!!! We sat and chatted and laughed and the meeting was like a big lime (Trini slang for chilling out)

On a plane again this morning though, the event at the Trinidad and Tobago Consul High Commission of Trinidad and Tobago in New York City was super duper fabulous, every single book was sold and the highlight was having my mum here sitting up in the front with her sister,my aunt (my mighty crew!!) 

Here I go again..... see you on the other side!
Peace!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism