Day 10 - Why Are You Here in NYC - The Book Tour

Everyone has dreams. There’s not a single human on this earth who doesn’t wish for something. There’s not a single child who doesn't have a wild wish for the future. And there’s not a woman reading this who doesn’t hold some kind of dream close to her heart. Every single one of us has a wonderful contribution to make in this lifetime. We all have a calling. Maxie Mc Coy

The tour has come to an end, I'm preparing to head back to base. It's been an awesome ten days, I will always remember them. 
My top five lessons were
1. My comfort zone is where I rest, not where I live - be prepared to jump out of the zone ever so often, see what is there and know it will be okay in the end
2. I can't do this alone - and I will not ever want to - the support was tremendous especially when I let it flow
3. Flexibility is essential - my way is not the only way or the best way - and leave room for surprises - in other words, don't be a control freak
4. Believe in myself - just believe - or who's gonna?
5. Do your best in the moment 

To the Book Tour.....
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

your light is extraordinary

Ignorance of the Universal Laws Will Not Exempt the Effects

Day 3 St Kitts and Nevis