Do it afraid

Do it afraid - Yeradami


I head to New York City for a gig this week - the Why Are You Here in NYC - Book Tour
I must admit, I feel a little scared about the entire thing, I am appearing at some pretty historic venues, it's new, its unknown but then,I realized a long time ago that a big dream, a big transformation is supposed to scare the crap out of me, the bigger it is, the more I am scared about it but at the same time know that it is just a part of the growth process
I am pretty grateful to all the people who supported me in getting to this point, it really does take a village! The people around you are important, and the people are around you is a choice.
As I sit here thinking about the task ahead I can tell you this I know for sure- doing the work, having the faith, and leaning into the dream makes for a pretty awesome combination when on your journey
Stay tuned!
Peace



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

your light is extraordinary

Ignorance of the Universal Laws Will Not Exempt the Effects

Day 3 St Kitts and Nevis