Don't forget - You are great

Greatness is not external is internal because of your presence you deserve high regard meaning kindness, love,gentleness to be seen and heard and acknowledged just as you are Iyanla Vanzant

This is my favorite definition of greatness, the word  great,gets many people uncomfortable, I tell people they are great they watch me side eye, they tell me stop playing or that I am just saying it to make them feel good
I know I am great! I am great because I deserve kindness, love, to be seen and heard, I am great by my mere presence, if all of us embody this, remember this, practice this, my word, we would be so powerful in our own skin, but we forget, hell I forget many times I forget that I deserve this and when I forget I am reminded by the activities that take place in my life, the people  attract and the circumstances I find myself in
You forgot that you are great if you are outsourcing your happiness
You forget that you are great by allowing people in your lives who lie and cheat
You forgot that you are great by sleeping with other people's partners knowingly
You forgot that you are great by not taking care of your health
You forgot that you are great by not showing up as yourself, fully and present 
You forgot that you are great when you lack boundaries
You forgot that you are great when you change yourself to fit in , to be liked,to be a part of the crowd
You forgot that you are great when you don't do your best in every situation

You are great
You are great
Greatness is you
Catch that
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism