Off da plane on da stage

We are not educated to be. We are educated to aquire, tell a different story


Often the most important work you have to do don't look like work at all
off the plane on the stage
I have a responsibility......

I was scheduled to speak at the Moruga Secondary Graduation - Moruga is a rural town in the south of Trinidad, I have never been, took me about two and a half hours driving, I even got lost, drove to the end of the island- literally- I drove to the end and it was only sea, no where else to go!
I had fun, it was so inspiring to be around possibility, potential, and promise
I am so grateful

Congratulations to all of you and thank you for having me share lessons on the journey
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

your light is extraordinary

Ignorance of the Universal Laws Will Not Exempt the Effects

Day 3 St Kitts and Nevis