to choose one is to let go the other

It is still up to you to choose to join with truth or with illusion. But remember that to choose one is to let the other go ACIM

If we ask we will be shown - if we ask about how we can be guided to our highest self we will definitely be shown, but the thing is, one has to be in a position to hear, to be still sometimes, to follow our intuition, to be courageous, to say no, to release ego, to stop people pleasing, to make decisions from love rather than fear, to release guilt, to forgive.

I know for a fact, because life shows me all the time, when I ask and put in doubt, fear, ego, I don't hear and my grandma always says - all who don't hear will feel

In the last few months, I have been asking - asking guidance on what ELSE to do, why is it not happening for me in terms of turning my craft into one which is financially sustainable, and the more I asked the less cash I seemed to have and the more gigs I take pro bono
I continued to ask and I continued to get frustrated
then it hit me
stop asking
start listening
The Universe is not deaf
start forgiving, releasing the ego, making fear based decisions and judging
listen
give thanks
and have some faith
this is a process, not an event
I love it when I get the lesson!
Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism