Returning Stronger Day 10

Fired up with the seeds of joy, there's a bacchanal to destroy - David Rudder

I walked into the room and to my surprise, there were at least 1500 people there! Here I was thinking that this was a small gathering, oh nothing of the sort. While I was talking more people kept streaming in
Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) is a growing event all over the world, the week celebrates entrepreneurs and their journeys by sharing stories, providing networking opportunities and celebrating their achievements
I was up second, admittedly nervous. New crowd and new story in between all of the nerves I realized, I loved this, I loved being there on the stage sharing lessons on the journey, I loved hearing the questions and learning, I loved the buzz. That's it, this is the angle, this is where the passion lies.

So I ended the talk, went to my hotel to check out, the bill has not been paid they told me I cannot leave until the Company settles it, I called the Company to find out what's the story, I was told that the boss has to come to the hotel and pay it with her credit card. I shook my head. Simple things made complicated. I called her, she went on on the phone about the process, I listened. Then I said when are you coming, I have a plane to catch, she said in 30 minutes, I am still waiting
Will let you know what happens on the flip side
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Any Public Issue Will Eventually Get to Your Door

Show Up Anyway

Day 3 St Kitts and Nevis