Now is all you got!!!


There" is no better than "here". The other side of the hill may be greener than your own, but being there is not the key to endless happiness. Be grateful for and enjoy what you have, and where you are on your journey. Appreciate the abundance of what's good in your life, rather than measure and amass things that do not actually lead to happiness. Living in the present helps you attain peace. Cherie Carter Scott, author


One of the things I have learned over the past few months is the importance of NOW! By that I mean being present in the moment, being HERE rather than there, wherever there is! One of the things that I have learned is that now is all I got because no one is promised tomorrow.
Of course, many times these lessons come from either chatting with the women that I encounter or from experiences, the key to learning I realise is being present. A lot of times I have been going through the life unconscious, living randomly as one of the ladies remarked. Pay attention to the NOW. So a simple question was asked, "What are you thinking about so intensely" and the mouth went off, oh I am thinking about what I have to do tomorrow, the work I still have to do to finish yada yada ya" The response came right away who promised you tomorrow? You are here now and honey NOW IS ALL YOU GOT!! Be here NOW, when you are not present in the moment it passes you by and you miss all its richness. Penny dropped again!! What is happening in this present moment? Focus on that and give that your concentration. Maybe not being here is non acceptance, maybe thinking about tomorrow all the time is  procrastination and that is a a form of fear!

What did I learn today?
People who achieve amazing things have the same amount of time as people who don't. There are many things that go into being a master, that go into standing out, but one of the most important ingredients is TIME. They focus on the NOW always working with the present moment because the point of power is always the present moment.
Now is the moment that never ends!
Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism