There's more to you than meets the eye


"Each individual has within himself the seeds of fear and faith, anger and love, anxiety and peace of mind,despair and hope. We are a strange mixture of good and evil, and as a result, we are inside ourselves, a battle ground" as outlined in The Supreme Philosophy of Man, Alfred A Montapert

Iyanla sums this up best for me in her work, she says what you refuse to accept about other people is what you refuse to acknowledge about yourself. Yesterday I was arguing with reality and forgot that I learnt that when you argue with reality you suffer! Acceptance is something that I have more to learn about and it's really quite simple, acceptance does not mean liking the situation, it means you see it, you don't deny it and then you deal with it. I always have a choice, if you don't like the situation, make the choice to bless it and walk the hell on by! Why argue, fuss, fret and should about it? Don't really help does it. Ego and beliefs keep us in bondage.

So what did I learn today? This was such a big lesson to me I literally howled when it came to me, I said thank you to the teachers! Its one of my favourite lessons, would love to hear your thoughts

A trying situation is a lesson that is being presented again because you failed to learn it before. This way you can undo your past mistakes. So where you made a faulty choice before you can NOW make a better one. The Universe is saying "my sister, choose again". Oh the beauty of choice- how awesome! No need to fret and beat up, its simple if the same thing keeps happening over and over, pay attention, get the lesson and get out of the mess- make another choice
Peace!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism