Thoughts are things!

Every thought you think, every word you speak is a form of prayer. Why? Thoughts and words are an expression of your life force. Iyanla Vanzant from her book Tapping the Power

I couldn't get my head around that statement, thoughts are things, what you think about you bring about. I kept trying to make sense of that and then just as the Universal Law works when you put something out and you ask, consciously or unconsciously, you get an answer!

I was thinking about on a regular basis that I really do NOT have a steady income and that's not really "normal" I was thinking about how I "gave it all up" to take this journey. It was a constant thought and guess what? Things started to reflect these thoughts, I started "not having" and boy oh boy that was a scary and powerless feeling. So after doing some reflection I said ok I get it, I have been thinking of lack and scarcity and they are now manifesting itself into reality. This thought thing now makes absolute sense!
I started changing my thoughts, paying attention to it and replacing them when they show up lacking, its a process but I have been seeing results!

So what did I learn?

Your thoughts and your words must be consistent! A belief will keep you stuck in a situation afraid to move betond your perceptions. Your thoughts and words actually come to life. Pay attention to to what you think and you say!

Peace!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism