How do you think about it?

How you think about a problem is more important that the problem itself- so always thing positively
Believe it is possible to solve your problem. Tremendous things happen to the believer, so believe the answer will come and it will- Norman Vincent Peale best selling author of The Power of Positive Thinking

Belief! That is all you need to do! That is just what she said to me! Believe my good friend! Don't ever ever doubt yourself! and if you do, make it fleeting and use it as a way to move forward. That is how I got to where I am I know it may sound simple but that's the truth and that's what I am telling you today!

I was talking to one of my best mentors, a woman who has built a successful international business against all the odds! We were chatting  and I said to her how did you get from "there" to "here"! She said to me listen you alone know the dream in you and you must believe in yourself!

It seems so simple but since I embraced that piece of advice I have seen it in action, I have seen it work and that is not to say that there are no disappointments along the way, no roadblocks or its all smooth sailing! It's just when they come I continue to believe in myself! I stay on the positive path, I step towards love of me, I step towards the solution! Try it! BELIEVE!

So what did I learn today?
Believe in yourself or who's gonna? Dream for yourself or who's gonna? Do for yourself or who's gonna? You know you want to prove it to yourself so you've got to. Bring your A game if you want it. Walk with your vision always or stay at home! Peace!!!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism