The Journey continues......


Everything is out there waiting for you. All you have to do is walk up and declare yourself in. No need for permission. You just need courage to say, "Include me". Providing you have the energy to pull it off you can do what you like. And the Universal Law, being impartial, will be only too delighted to deliver."
- Stuart Wilde, is a British writer best known for his works on metaphysics and consciousness.

As the regular readers of my post will by now realise that I am a believer in the Universe and its provision of all that I need. People have many different names for it, I call it the Universe and for me it is limitless, boundless and works with and for everyone, no exceptions. One of the things that I have learnt is that the Universe doesn't censor what you say it just creates, whether you say something consciously or unconsciously it will create it! I have now become conscious of what I put out there taking responsibility for my words, my thoughts, my actions and the energy that I walk with in every situation. Thoughts, words and actions must always be in alignment

All that to say that the Universe has provided me with all the answers to the questions that I have asked and created situations for me to fulfil my purpose and sometimes that includes removing people and situations in my life.
The journey continues this week with me going to work with 900 phenomenal women in East Africa who with only a vision, unwavering faith and belief and an attitude that despite their conditions they are not victims have created this amazing company called Victoria Seeds. This company, having started on the border of South Sudan have now moved to Kampala and is exporting to four countries. I have the opportunity to humbly participate in this and I give thanks for this opportunity to learn from them lessons that the Universe now believes I need. 

So bear with me over the next few days I may not have the opportunity to post daily but I will definitely be back to share all my lessons on my journey which is also on the same road of me loving and accepting  myself and accepting unconditionally. I want to say thank you for reading and sharing these posts up to now. Appreciate it!

So what did I learn today?
Have a vision, stay focused, love and accept yourself and subtract from your thoughts those things that are unnecessary and unproductive, surrender everything that could be harmful to yourself or another and eliminate every thought or emotion that does not bring you more peace, more joy and more love into your experience and your life will take you to awesome places. Trust the process and believe in yourself.Spirit and Universe got your back, always!!
Peace!!!
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism