My Own Natural Energy Yield

Right now, and in every now-moment, you are either closing or opening. You are either stressfully waiting for something - more money, security, affection - or you are living from your deep heart, opening as the entire moment, and giving what you most deeply desire to give, without waiting." - David Deida, author and teacher.

I am preparing for my next journey abroad, I have to get a few documents that are required and other items for the trip and I have found myself stressing about money more and more, particularly because of two reasons, I have always had money either through a regular salary or could have asked my husband for money if I didn't have. Because of the choice I made to be here those two outlets are no longer an option. I work, but payment is not always on a monthly basis and right now I have three months of monies waiting to come to me so its a whole new experience; but I have learnt that all things are lessons that Spirit would have me learn! I started thinking about it some more today and I have survived through it all, always had a roof over my head, always had food to eat, always looking cute too!  My friends and family have chipped in to help me out and I give thanks for them every single day. Oh how Spirit has my back!! So I have decided to just let it go and trust the Universe and trust the process.

So what did I learn today?

Don't make the mistake of thinking money is the only way you can receive something. That is limited thinking and you will limit your life. You will not know how you will receive what you want until you receive it. Get out of your own way and have faith.
Don't make money your only target but make your target what you want to do or have. Imagine it. Focus on that not on the fact that you don't have the money! (adapted from the Power by Rhonda Byrne)

Peace!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism