The Universe does not censor- it simply creates!

" Death and Life are in the power of the tongue" Proverbs 18:21


What is your  life affirmation? An affirmation is a statement that declares to be true. I've learnt that every single thing we say is an affirmation and it can be positive or negative.

Up to last year one of my affirmations, unconsciously, was "I don't know! I used to sing that like a soca song! But then being exposed to mentors, teachers, books and being conscious I have learnt that words have so much power! I was singing my soca song and it hit me straight in the face! You do know, act like you know! Keep saying you don't know for everything and you will continue not to know! When we speak, we may not realise that we are creating. If we say something enough times it will manifest! Pay attention and see if I am talking the truth!



What I have learnt is that what we focus on and speak will become truth, it may not become reality but it will be our truth! My every thought is creative, I cannot think a single thought that does not vibrate and manifest in some way!

So what did I learn today?
Try affirming the best rather than rehearsing the worst. Be daring, be bold, call forth the thing you desire. Things manifest not because you like them or you don't like them, not because you want them or don't want them in your experience;they manifest because you have given them your attention. Give your attention to things that deserve it!
Speak it, let it be so and so it will be!
Peace!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism