What energy did you come with?


All things have been created by the joyful will of the infinite mystery; life is an experience of making choices about how you want to arrange things in your life. You can choose to arrange things in a fearful, egoic way, or you can choose to arrange things in a loving and joyful way. When you choose love and joy, you align with the greatest and highest good and begin to express your unique creative perspective while at the same time feeling a oneness with everyone else. This will leave you with a feeling of wholeness, joy, peace and gratitude. Jackson Kiddard, author

 Food shopping is also an adventure and learning experience. Went to the Nkuma market – a vast expanse of dust and sand with people selling food and anything else even a bodah-bodah!(a motorbike used as a taxi) The food is fresh, colourful and cheap. I’ve never seen anything like it yet! I’m still getting used to when I ask a price and they hit me with 3,000 dollars! Wha? Then I remember where I am! One of the ladies asked me where I was from I said Trinidad and Tobago- blank stare! She asked me “what energy did you bring to Kampala?” Isn’t that a wonderful question? I said what do you mean? She says to me “life is always about energy, and you walk with a type wherever you go, good energy and bad energy, how much sweet potato do you want?” I think I now have sweet potatoes to feed a small village!

So what did I learn today?
I am responsible for the energy that I bring to a situation and I am also responsible for the energy that I allow into my space. Be mindful of that energy as I go through my journey! All of the negative, dark, irresponsible energy that comes around you blocks you from moving forward in your life. Life is always about energy – it’s about clearing your energy space. Unless you are willing to divorce yourself from the negativity in your life, you will not be able to go forward.

 Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism