On the train to Georgia...

Affirm, pray, focus, ommm. Danielle La Porte


The Journey takes me to Atlanta Georgia for a bit, Nyabo (Madam) - Why are you Here? is being launched in the US this week and this is where the train begins. To say I am grateful is a huge understatement- I am dripping with gratitude! I have been hearing everyday this week that something is being added to the schedule and I just say okay in awe, humility and gratitude!
The schedule is packed, two radio interviews, a Women's brunch, feature speaker at a business meeting and to end it off I go to a church to talk, on a Sunday to booth! Well who knew????

So, look out for the updates and see you soon!!

Peace!!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism