Allow me

Our only job when the distractions come, and come they will,
is to keep a laser focus on that which we desire. We
must move toward that desire with a ferocious
love and let absolutely nothing turn us away.
Obstacles and trials will come
Who will you be in the face if it?
Candace Ifama Barnes



·         Allow me to accept that sometimes I will not make the best choices and decisions and to remember I can always choose again.

·         Allow me to accept that what I thought I had learned may need to circle around again until I actually understand the learning.

·         Allow me to accept everything just as it is right now, even the darkness.

·         Allow me to accept and release with love all that doesn’t serve me now so I can make way for the new.

·         Allow me to accept that I can’t produce my work of tomorrow this day, to embrace what I know now, and remain curious and open to learning about what I don’t.
  • Allow me to accept that I am the only one who can walk through the doors that are open and waiting for me.
  • Allow me to accept that I may still speak before I think at times, then wish I hadn’t, allow me to own my apology and offer it when it’s necessary.
  • Allow me to accept that I may fail, I can choose to fall hard or choose to fall with grace, I’ll be landing anyway, how I land will determine how I get back up.
  • Allow me to accept that I am not done yet and I have a long way to go, I don’t need to know the whole journey to be on it.
  • Allow me to accept that everything is happening in perfect Divine timing, even if I don’t fully understand what that means.
  • Allow me to accept being happy over being right
  • Allow me to accept that not everyone is vegan, and when people tell me they like their meat still mooing, remind me not to judge
  • Allow me to accept that curiosity never killed any cat.
  • Allow me to accept Love over Fear, always.

Thank you Dawn Moxie for the brilliant reminder that the journey continues and to cut myself some slack!
Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism