You are divine

You are being held accountable because you are divine!
You may have allowed yourself to believe that you are average or usual, you are not
You are divine! Iyanla Vanzant

What is your definition of success? Do you even have one? If you do what is it based on? External validation? Internal peace? I believe there is no right or wrong it depends on you and your beliefs and values, what I do believe though is that waiting for someone else to tell you that you are successful may bring some challenges, because you constantly have to prove to the external party that you are living up to their standards. You are now living by someone else's set of rules.
Setting your own high standards and living up to them brings a level of accountability to yourself that is unsurpassed! You live by your own rules.

For me, the penny dropped yesterday
there will be no more excuses, rationales and reasons for not shining!
My definition of success is grounded in truth, it is a process of accountability and responsibility to me, to the goals that I have set, to my dreams, to the truth. The most challenging thing on this path is that I will have to walk in the depths of all that I have done in order to heal it, To tell myself the truth- all the time, to accept it and to continue to shine!

Who's with me?
Come on, let's go, action time, time to shine!
Peace!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism