My top ten lessons on the Journey thus far..

You know how to do it, too. And your intellect may be the last thing to catch on. Have faith. Have courage. Keep breathing. And simply know that you’re programmed for new beginnings.  Dr Christianne Northrup


Over the past couple of weeks a number of people have asked me what are my top lessons on the journey. As I was driving home today from running an errand for my grandmother I thought about it, the top lessons. Having conversations with the elders somehow triggers these thoughts, I was chatting about my grand mum about giving and receiving and she told me that I must work on learning how to receive, it does not show that you are weak. So my thoughts ran onto what's my top ten lessons thus far


1. This too shall pass- nothing lasts forever, absolutely nothing and no-thing!

2. Do not take anything personally - most times it is not about you at all, people do what they do and you have no control over it, you only have control over you and your response

3. Be grateful - be grateful for everything, there is always something to be grateful for

4. Have a vision for your life - write it out, imagine it, feel it, allow it to grow

5. Show up as yourself and shine, shine  your light no matter what

6. The Universe uses everything - every.single.thing! what you think is useless isn't. Even manure has a use!

7. Feel it. Feel it all - feel every feeling- do not stifle it, let it out!

8. Find the courage to ask the question, never assume because you may be wrong.

9. Tell the truth - about everything and Forgive yourself first and then everybody else

10. Release the excuses, all!! You have to be willing to do the things that scare you.

What are your top ten lessons so far on your own journey? Would love to hear from you.

Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism