Power

The statement "I have no choice" is a lie. You can choose.
You simply do not prefer the alternatives
available to you, for whatever reason. So you

select the outcome that you most prefer.  Isn't that power? Neale Donald Walsh

Power - the word has been getting a bad rap lately, being associated with domination, with having total dominion over someone, more material things, jobs, status and position
Power I have learnt is the ability and capacity to do, the capacity to bring things to be. The Universe has given all of us a spirit of power, a spirit of courage
I keep reminding myself of this, I keep reminding myself that the capacity  and ability to DO lies in me, in my heart and it is up to me to activate this power that I have. And when I am tired, I take a rest and return knowing that I do have the power
Newsflash - you cannot lose your power
The thing is what are you using it for?
No one can take your power and no one can use your power for you
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism