On the train to Georgia...

Affirm, pray, focus, ommm. Danielle La Porte


The Journey takes me to Atlanta Georgia for a bit, Nyabo (Madam) - Why are you Here? is being launched in the US this week and this is where the train begins. To say I am grateful is a huge understatement- I am dripping with gratitude! I have been hearing everyday this week that something is being added to the schedule and I just say okay in awe, humility and gratitude!
The schedule is packed, two radio interviews, a Women's brunch, feature speaker at a business meeting and to end it off I go to a church to talk, on a Sunday to booth! Well who knew????

So, look out for the updates and see you soon!!

Peace!!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

your light is extraordinary

Ignorance of the Universal Laws Will Not Exempt the Effects

Day 3 St Kitts and Nevis