I don't wanna hear it

Life is not going to come down there and sprinkle
glitter dust on your shoulders to let you know that you
are Good...or that you are walking the Right Path...or
that you are making the Best Decision.
 
Take the next step. Right now. Stop waiting for a "sign"
from the "gods." Your sign is your intuition, wrapped
in your desire. Neale Donald Walsh

Confessions on the journey. I am having a moment, allow me please? As we say around these parts "Low mih, low mih" (allow me please), I am getting a bit weary of people who come around me with excuses about why they haven't done "it yet"
What else do you want again?
You got the gift, downloaded directly to you, you were born with it
You got the health and strength
You got the time
You got the fire burning in your belly
Hello, what else do you want?
You are now sick and unhealthy
You are now frustrated
You are now living from paycheck to paycheck
You are now pissing off your peeps
Hello, what more signs do you need?
Do the thing please
You cannot fail
You heard me?
You just cannot fail
If a tomato seed is planted, tomato is the crop, once watered, nurtured and nourished, it really is that simple
Stop the excuses, stop it. Please!
Just go do it and learn along the way, perfection is a stalling technique, and so are the excuses!
And next time you see me coming and want to tell me the same ole story? I don't wanna hear it! Jus saying....
Peace!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism