Abundance

Abundance is feeling good about who you are,where you are and what you have because you realize you don't have to stay there. To understand abundance is to create what you want without fear. Iyanla Vanzant (the absolute boss!)


Do you only feel abundant when there are notes in your wallet or purse or when you view your bank balance/investments online? When exactly do you feel abundant? Or do you ever feel abundant at all?

That thought crossed my mind this week, what makes me feel abundant and just like clockwork, I am reading in my daily ritual of reading something positive to start the day and boom! Iyanla's comment just came and smack me in the face. To understand abundance is to create without fear, to use the ideas that come into my mind to create, to see the love around me in the little things, to recognize the number of awesome friends and colleagues around me, supporting me and checking up on me. I truly feel abundant!!

So Nairobi, I love the place! Did the National Museum yesterday and was fascinated by the history and culture. Bumped into a Somalian celebration and they asked me where I was from - they don't have a clue but was intrigued that I was so far from home and we chatted, I ate their food (minus all the meat of course) drank the best tasting coffee and communicated minus words.

Confirmation to me that we are all connected

Have an abundant day
I'm off to the Masai Market
Peace




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism