Wildly Grateful

Be wildly, precisely, obsessively grateful.   When you treasure how much you have – from your good health, free evenings, expertise, a loving soul, a bit of cash – you KNOW you have so much to give Danielle LaPorte


London town was fabulous, freezing but fabulous! The bookstore staff was so friendly, and interesting, an international group who are concerned with giving back and changing the world! Lot's of synergies. I feel so grateful for all the good vibes and blessings that pour forth on my path!
I am not back in Trinidad for one week, feels great to be in the sunshine and back home. My friends told me that I have gained weight! Oh well! Life goes on, I did eat so much good food and drank so much lovely coffee in Kenya.

So thank you for accompanying me on the journey!
Peace!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism