Do something,anything!!


"The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It's as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer."- Nolan Bushnell, founder of Atari and Chuck E. Cheese's.

Ok so for those who know me they know I am not a big talker! And what I mean by that is that I prefer to do and then discuss what I do after or maybe show what I have done! I must admit that many times that this approach has gotten me in some deep and murky waters filled with alligators and snakes but I have managed to swim safely to shore with a few cuts and bruises to tell the tale. Massive action is one of my favourite sayings! I cannot stress it enough, get to action leave the talk for after
I am learning the patience and acceptance to deal with the talkers, before I would switch off! But I am getting better now I listen because I never know where a lesson would come up. Many times the big talkers are living in fear! And trust me acting or being paralysed by fear is the ultimate dream killer!
Here in Uganda, some of these decisions I see being made despite fear and seemingly insurmountable conditions I cannot help but be inspired to get off my butt!
So what did I learn today?
You know what your next move is, so why aren’t you doing it? Fear! You spend time thinking about it and not acting about it! Fear
You want to figure out what’s going to happen for sure! Fear and Control while you figure it out you get stuck and stay stuck! Do something, anything do it in faith, get the feedback and act accordingly!

Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism