Its certainly uncertain!


The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers – Erich Fromm

What is your relationship with uncertainty? Do you need to know what has to happen at every step of the way? Do you plan and plan and forecast and set permutations and combinations? I am a recovering certainty freak! I just needed to know! Now I have learnt that becoming successful and let me go even further to say happy, I need to have a relationship with uncertainty. One of the women said to me early on, “Madam you cannot know everything, so don’t even bother to fuss, and no one knows everything”

This is where faith comes in, because you don’t know and cannot see nor predict everything, you have faith in yourself and faith in however you call the higher power! Listen, let me tell you now, with growth comes uncertainty, it just does and that’s what it is important to have some sort of relationship with uncertainty. You just never know with absolute surety what will happen, how boring would life be if that was the case?

So what did I learn today?
Embrace the uncertainty, it’s really ok! If its scaring the hell out of you, it’s a big change, a big dream, a big big something!! Show up, shine and let it go! You really are safe!

Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism