Back at the Ranch

The only reason that we don't open our hearts and minds to other people is that they trigger confusion in us that we don't feel brave enough or sane enough to deal with. To the degree that we look clearly and compassionately at ourselves we feel confident and fearless about looking into someone else's eyes. Pema Chodron

I am now in Trinidad and Tobago, and in a situation that is making me open my heart and mind to look myself in the eye in a very honest way.
Many times when I travel and see the inspiring work that is based on communities and people with one mission of making where they are a better place and most times it has me thinking about my own vision and mission in life. Today I am in review mode and know that peace, love, patience and courage must be my next step, it must drive the way I move forward because anything other than that is "sufferation"

Note to self:How courageous am I? How willing am I to step out, how you gonna move if you want to stay, how you're gonna flow if you're in your way? 
Peace!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism